“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he.” Prov 29:18
Are we tired and almost lost hope. Let’s mediate together.
1. Nothing can overcome you: “But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.” Acts 2:24 Lord told; death could not hold Jesus in grave, the same spirit that brought Jesus out of grave dwells in us too.
2. Correct your perspective. “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he.” Prov 29:18. This time Lord taught, our life is the way we look at. Correct our perspective to believe, we have victory in blood of Jesus. See ourselves as a conqueror and never a defeated one.
3. Hope against Hope. Matthew 28:5 “The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid; for I know that you are looking for Jesus …” Do not worry Lord reminded us what He taught us before. “Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken” Rom 4:18. Hope against hope.
4. PIT [People in Training] “If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses?” Jer 12:5. What we are going through is training ground to run with horses (Lord has chosen us to do great things). Joseph suffered for 13 years, Moses was crushed for 40 years in wilderness, and Abraham was in waiting for 25 years. Hallelujah; are you also in this league? How awesome; free training from God.
5. When will this end “The vision will still happen at the appointed time.” Hab 2:3. What ever perspective we have and what we believe is for an appointed time. It will happen at the perfect time of God. So Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.” Bible says hope of righteous will never be disappointed; Jesus said it is not for us to know when. And it says you will get an expected end, what an eye has never seen. Yes it is sure, just now “being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.” Rom 4:21.
Prayer: Yes Lord we know we are blessed beyond curse, Yes Lord no situation can ever overpower us. Yes we will do great things for God. Lord will use us to transform nations. We are more than a conqueror, we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens, No man can stand against the plans that our Lord has kept for us. All things are possible with our Lord “If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them” John 13:17 . Amen.