Get Rid of The Spirit Of Negligence
Get Rid of The Spirit Of Negligence - Morning Devotion 6 June 2022
Joshua questioned Israelites about their negligence.
In Deuteronomy, God said them to go and posses the Land of Cannan. The Israelites went inside Cannan, but did not posses it.
Similarly, Some of them has been granted the blessing but we do not enjoy it.
If we are negligent, slack in anything, it’s effect will be more.
Be alert in the things given below.
1. Words we speak.
Destruction and life are in our words. Proverbs 18:20-&21.
2. Ephesians 5:4- Be careful with the words.
3. Ephesians 5:6- There is a warning through Paul on what we speak.
Be positive in words. Cull out the careless talk. Let our talk increase Godliness.
4. Ephesians 5:8 Walk in the light.
Timothy is advised to be careful in his walk by Paul.
Be careful in talk and walk. The people around us observes us.
5. Ephesians 5:10. Test what is acceptable to the Lord.
Examine what pleases God.
List out it and work it out.
6. Ephesians 5:11 Be careful with your fellowship.
Severe from the detestable practices in life.
7. Ephesians 5:14 Do not be slumber.
Be alert in the work and responsibility entrusted to you.
Lazy people are compared to the dead.
8. Ephesians 5:15 Be careful in being wise. Fools go forth and are punished.
9. Ephesians 5:16 Make use of the days given unto you carefully.
10. Ephesians 5:17 Know God’s will and walk carefully.
Until the spirit of negligence is with us, we cannot inherit the blessings given unto us. BE ALERT IN EVERYTHING.